Delicious Desserts and More...

Monday, March 19, 2012

Chicken pot pie cupcakes

This pot pie is one of the easiest meals I've made in a long time. It takes no time at all to have a delicious home cooked meal. I used veggies I knew my husband would like, but you can make these however your family would enjoy. I think next time I'll use broccoli cheese soup and frozen broccoli. Yum.
Ingredients:
1 roll of refrigerator biscuit dough
1 can of cream of chicken soup
2 diced chicken breast (cooked)
1/4 cup frozen peas
1/4 cup frozen corn
1/4 frozen carrots
1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese

Directions:
Place one biscuit in each whole of a muffin pan. Use your fingers to press the dough down and up the sides to create the crust. In a mixing bowl place all the other ingredients. Mix them together and spoon the mixture into the biscuit crust. The mixture should go about a quarter inch above the crust. Bake them for 10 mins at 400 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment