Delicious Desserts and More...

Monday, March 19, 2012

Oven fried pickle chips

If you love pickles you may have tried deep fried pickles. I have and can say...I'm in love. Well, to feed my addiction I had to search until I found a guilt free recipe. Using the panko it keeps the crunch, and still feels like you are cheating on your diet. Try them for yourself, you will not be disappointed!
Ingredients:
Small jar of dill pickle slices
2 eggs
1 teaspoon creole seasoning
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
1 cup panko bread crumbs

Directions:
In a bowl mix eggs, creole seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, and flour. Whisk together. Drain the pickles and toss in egg mixture. After completely coated toss each one in the panko breadcrumbs. Place on a cookie sheet and broil for 3 mins and flip and broil another 3 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment