Delicious Desserts and More...

Friday, December 2, 2011

Welcome to Dangerously Sweet

Thanks for checking out Dangerously Sweet. I hope you enjoy reading my blog. I'll start by telling you about myself. My name is Hollie and I love to cook. I started out by making my first cake for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. I quickly learned that I had a knack for it. From there...I kept experimenting with cakes, cupcakes, and even recipes. I know...its not all Dangerously Sweet, but it is all full of flavor. I always doubted myself as far as my cooking goes....just ask my husband....he gets thousands of "are you sure you like it?" I recently entered a recipe contest. I filled it out mainly to occupy some free time, and a few weeks later I received a letter that said that I placed in the top 15. I figure if they enjoyed my recipes maybe you will too.

5 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I can't wait to see where it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed your blog information on Twitter via Countess Luann. Good luck. Looking forward to your recipes to try in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I'm just getting started.I'm going to add a bunch more recipes in the next couple days. I've just been so busy at work I haven't gotten much done. Thanks for checking it out! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with ur blog I hope I get to try a lot of ur recipes!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete